Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Disney on Ice

Last weekend me, my mom, sister, Jaxson and my Nephew Taigen went and seen Disney on Ice. They preformed The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Lilo And Stitch, And Peter Pan. IT WAS A BLAST!!! The kids had so much fun. We rode trax to the Energy Solutions Arena. Taigen was SO excited to ride the Choo-Choo. Taigen was so excited to see "Baby Raa" that is Stitch; but once the monkeys came out on Lion King he got a little scared. :) but by the end he was having a ball.

Jaxson loved every minute of it especially the Lion King, I would have to say my favorite was the Little mermaid. Here are a few pictures they are not very good I forgot my camara and had to use my cell phone.




















































3 comments:

Brittany said...

is there something wrong with me because I want to go to Disney on Ice? I will just have to bring along a little kid to make it look like I really just brought them.

Mangelson's said...

That looks like fun!!

Megan Andersen said...

Hey Shannon! I didn't know you were a blogger!! Glad you are so that I can 'peep' on you guys!!! I want to take Ava to Disney on ice one day--I know that she would love it! Hope to see you guys soon!!