Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FINALLY.....

Well, after 13 years of dating we finally got married. I honestly can't believe it!! It has been quite the roller coaster ride, but i am so happy that we made it this far and can't wait for what is next to come. The wedding was amazing!!! It was exactly what I wanted and couldn't have been happier.


Here are few of my favorite pictures from the wedding.....

My mom and dad....who with out them this would not have been possible...Thank you!!

Our Rings.

Trent's Parents.


Amanda and Stephanie you guys are the Best!!!


Jaxson..you are such a sweetheart.



I Love this picture.


And.....Trent's best man.....need I say more.





























1 comment:

Jay said...

You look like a princess!!! I'm so sorry I missed it... but I am glad that you are so happy!!!